Monday, October 22, 2012

Homemade "Tasty Things" Sesame Crackers

My 3 yr. old B. loves these sesame sticks he calls "tasty things" we get at Trader Joe's but we ran out and I can't seem to make my way over there so I improvised and found a recipe online.  Not exactly the same, but pretty close!  Close enough that I can add them to his snack mix and everyone's happy!  :)


I followed the recipe from this site 
http://breadmakingblog.breadexperience.com/2012/04/sesame-einkorn-crackers.html

But, I changed the following:

Used regular whole wheat flour
1 tsp. salt instead of 1/2 tsp.
3 TBSP Sesame Oil with 2 TBSP Olive Oil, mixed
Added a sprinkle of garlic powder and nutritional yeast to the flour
Kneaded all in a KitchenAid and rolled out pretty thin, then sliced with pizza cutter into little sticks


No comments:

Post a Comment