Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Chocolate Banana Pudding, using hidden Pumpkin Puree

Makes 2 servings

An all natural mousse/pudding dessert you will feel good about eating!

Fat free and delicious!

Go ahead and have some graham crackers or even a cookie with it...you deserve it!  :)



2 Bananas
4 tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
(adjust to taste, I like dark chocolate so I used 4 TBSP but it might be too strong for some)
1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
1 TBSP Cinnamon

Blend all ingredients together in a food processor (I used the Ninja)

Chill until set and enjoy!  (I also topped ours with strawberries)

4 comments:

  1. how easy! i can't wait to try this. i will let you know what the fam thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie - I'd try adding some sugar, agave or honey to serve it to kids. It was pretty dark as far as chocolate goes. Or a great addition would be add in a ripe avocado as well as sugar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just made this and oh my goodness! yum! i love chocolate and banana and this is very chocolatey and banana-y :) you cannot taste the pumpkin, in my opinion. i did not add cinnamon. i can't wait to eat it tonight and i just might not share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm glad you like it - if you saw tonight's post, the pudding is very similar, leaving out the pumpkin - just as yummy though!

    ReplyDelete